Denthub Dentistry, hereinafter referred to as enth Denthub ”, has adopted the principle of protecting the privacy of visitors to the website. Therefore, this privacy statement (the “Privacy Statement”) describes what information Denthub receives from users when using our website, how it is used and protected. In addition, this Privacy Statement describes how you can verify the accuracy of this information and how you can contact Denthub to delete it if you wish. Any processing required to process and use such information in accordance with current and applicable data protection regulations will be performed by Denthub.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to other sites (hyperlinked websites) linked to from Denthub.
2. Collection, use and processing of personal information
The information to be used and processed by a particular person is only possible if that person enters or explicitly consents to the data at his own request. Entering data or expressly consenting to this is an indication that the person agrees with the following conditions.
When you visit our site, some information required by system management, statistics and “back up” applications will be stored automatically on our servers. This data includes the name of your Internet service provider, in some cases your IP address, the version of your web browser software, the operating system of the computer being accessed, the referring website, other sites you visit on our site, and the search words you use to find our site. Depending on the situation, such data allows some conclusions to be drawn about the site visitor. However, no personal information will be used within this framework. Such personal data can only be used anonymously. If Denthub directs this data to an external service provider, the necessary technical and organizational procedures will be carried out for the transfer of the data in accordance with the current legal regulations on data security.
If your personal information is voluntarily provided, Denthub undertakes to use, process or transmit such information within the limits provided for by law or specified in the visitor's consent statement. The transfer of such personal information to third parties is only possible if it is foreseen by the judicial or administrative authorities.
Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be published on this page. In this context, you will be provided with up-to-date information about what information is stored and how it is used.
Denthub stores your information securely; therefore, it takes all necessary measures to protect the information in question against any loss, abuse or alteration. Denthub's contractual partners who have access to your information to provide you with the required service are obliged to keep this information confidential and not use it for any other purpose under their contractual obligations. In some cases, your personal information will need to be shared with Denthub affiliates. In such cases, your information will be considered confidential.
4. Personal information about children
The Denthub website is intended for adult use, and the Denthub website is not intended for children. Denthub is not interested in information about children under 14 years of age. Denthub will give clear directions to the children in question at any appropriate location on the site not to send any personal information. If parents or legal guardians have doubts that the children under their custody have transmitted information about any person to Denthub, we request that they contact us immediately at the address below (see Article 6) if they are to be deleted. In such a case, such information shall be deleted in no time.
5. Cookies ("cookie"s)
6. Web Tracking
There are different types of cookies with different functions:
- Session cookies: These cookies are only kept on your computer during your web session. These are automatically deleted when the scanner is turned off. They usually maintain an anonymous session ID that allows you to browse a website without having to log on to each page. These cookies do not collect any information from your computer.
- Persistent cookies: A persistent cookie is a cookie that is stored as a file on your computer and remains on your computer when you close your web browser. A cookie can be read by the website itself when you visit it.
- First-party cookies: The function of this type of cookie is to store your preferences for the website for the organization that owns that website. These cookies are stored and sent between Marsh's servers and your computer's hard drive. These cookies are not used for purposes other than personalization set by you. These cookies can be session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Third-party cookies: The function of this type of cookie is to keep the interactions you establish with this website for an organization that is not the owner of a website. These cookies are stored and sent between the third-party server and your computer's hard drive. These cookies are usually persistent cookies.
We do not use third-party cookies on our Websites, even if we use web beacons provided by third parties, except as described in this Cookie Notice (see Web Beacons below).
For more information about all of these cookie categories and cookies in general, please visit aboutcookies.org aboutcookies.org.
- Where absolutely necessary: These cookies are essential for you to be able to browse the Web Site and use the features of the Web Site to access secure areas. Without these cookies, the services you request, such as getting quotes or logging into your account, will not be available to you. These cookies do not collect information that may be used for marketing purposes or to remember where you are on the Internet.
- Performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a Website, such as the pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages from their web pages. These cookies also allow us to record and count the number of Website visitors, and all of this information allows us to understand how visitors use our Website to improve the way our Website works. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a person because all the information collected by them is anonymous and used to improve the way our Website works.
- Functionality: These cookies allow our Website to remember your selections (such as your user name, language or region) and provide enhanced features. For example, a Website can remember your login information so you don't have to log in to your account over and over again when you use a particular device to access our Website. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other parts of the web pages that you can customize. These cookies can also be used to provide the services you request, such as watching a video or commenting on an article. The information collected by these cookies is often anonymized. They do not collect information about you that can be used to advertise or remember where you are on the Internet.
For more information on how to turn cookies on or off for your browser, please see your web browser 'Help' documentation or visit aboutcookies.org.
7. Your requests and questions
The stored information will be deleted by Denthub when the legal or contractual filing period expires or if Denthub no longer needs it. However, of course you can request that your information be deleted at any time. You may also withdraw your consent to the use or processing of your personal information at any time in the future. In such cases or for any other questions about your personal information, Denthub, data protection officer via electronic mail, 19 Mayıs Mah. Teacher Haşim Çeken Cd. No: 35 Sisli / Istanbul / Turkey (E-mail: I [email protected]) if you ask. You may contact us in the same way if you have any questions regarding the storage and use of your information. Please be assured that we will make every effort to respond to your wishes immediately.